CANADA DAY 2018 PHOTOS
INTERESTED IN BEING A VENDOR FOR CANADA DAY?
We are now taking applications to register for this year’s Canada Day Celebrations at Junction Park in downtown Squamish. It’s going to be another fun all day event with activities and music for people of all ages. It’s an opportunity to show off and sell your best stuff!
- Applications will be on accepted on a first come, first serve basis. Applications are attached below
- Attached is the application for participation as a Food Vendor
- Complete the application, sign where indicated, and deliver as per stated below
- Please make cheques payable to “Downtown Squamish BIA”
THE FINER DETAILS
- Vendors/Artisan’s must be on site and set up by 9:00am and stay until 5:00pm
- A 10 x 10 space is available for $50. This includes food trucks
- Food Vendors must supply your own tent, table, and chairs. Tents must be appropriately weighed down to handle our Squamish winds. (spikes are NOT allowed) • Parade will start at 10:00am and lead into the Junction Park area
- WE do ask for a temporary shut down of business for our Canada Day flag raising ceremony at approximately 10:30-11:00am.
- Food vendors must comply with all Vancouver Coastal Health Unit regulations, carry their own insurance, and permitted within the municipal boundaries • We are in the mix of fine-tuning our event details and will keep you in loop with additional event details.
ANY questions or concerns please contact:
Anne Kadwell, Executive Director
Looking forward to an amazing event filled with memories and keepsakes!