X̱ex̱e7énaḵ Creators Together Market 2023
Please complete the application form below to apply for market vendor space.
*Vendor Terms and Conditions
Applications are open to all artists, food and beverage vendors and independent artisans/designers/makers/local small businesses. Vendors are required to submit an online vendor application form in order to be considered for participation. Vendor applications will be accepted on a rolling basis. Only successful vendor applicants will be contacted for participation.
- Vendor fees are payable within five days of participation confirmation in order to reserve space.
- Vendors agree to the use of images for use on the Downtown Squamish Business Improvement Association (DSBIA) website and social media accounts.
- Vendors agree to receive event communication from DSBIA. Vendors acknowledge they may be photographed at the event.
- Squamish Together is an outdoor community event. Vendors will receive a 10×10 space. Vendors are responsible for their individual set-up; tents, tables and other booth provisions are not provided. Vendor placement will be determined by DSBIA and a site map will be provided in advance.
- All vendors are required to remain set-up for the duration of the event. Any vendor who does not occupy their space by 9:45 a.m.on event day will forfeit their space.
Squamish Together is a free event for all members of our community. We aim to offer barrier-free participation and access to everyone. Please contact us to inquire about subsidized spaces.
Refunds will be offered to vendor cancellations made before the cancellation deadline of June 15. Cancellations received after June 15 will not be refunded.
Cleveland Avenue between Winnipeg and Main Streets
Market Hours: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Market Load-In: 8 a.m. – 9:45 a.m.